Pages

Friday, June 21, 2019

Code.org

Kia Ora Bloggers! In Te Ngahere we have been doing some coding on Code.org.
We used the artist game and created some really spectacular  artworks. I think I
did well when finding the right directions & angles for them. I think next time
instead of just making creations in the shape of a circle I could try & make different
shapes. Here is an example, First I needed to get a movement tool and then put in
how many pixels I wanted, like this.

Here are some of mine





During coding you need to put in how many pixels you want to move and then how
many degrees you want to turn, you can also add stickers and decorate the design
and colour of the artwork, if you don’t want to put in too much code you just need
to use a repeat tool and put in how many times you want it repeated

Blog you Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment