Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Why Harry Potter Is So Strong & Tough (Summer Learning Journey)

Why Harry Potter is so strong & tough

I think that Harry Potter is really strong and tough because in the Deathly Hallows movie part 2 Harry knows he has to die in order for Voldemort to be killed and that takes strength to go and face your death. I also think that he is tough because when he kills Voldemort he uses all of his mental toughness to try and hit him with a powerful spell.

Also Harry Potter loses 6 people that are important to him, his parents, Sirius, Dumbledore, Lupin & Dobby but he never gave up and that would have been tough

These are the reasons why Harry Potter is so strong & tough to me and I really do like the way he cares for everyone he knows. Harry Potter is a great wizard!

5 comments:

  1. Good afternoon Jack,

    I am so pleasantly surprised at your response to this activity. Instead of just thinking about being physically tough, you thought about the mental strength that Harry Potter had to endure in his lifetime and for that, I am very proud of you. I completely agree that the Harry Potter character would've been so strong and tough to have dealt with the pain and trauma he did and I too like the way he cared about everyone around him.

    I believe this is an exceptional answer to this question. Strength isn't always in someone's ability to lift heavy weights or have big muscles, but in their mental strength and ability to get through difficult situations. Was Harry Potter your favourite character? I really liked Luna as she was always away with the fairies but also so kind natured.

    Looking forward to seeing more of your awesome work soon Jack :-) keep up the brilliant work.

    Nga mihi, Georgia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Georgia
    My favorite character is Seamus Finnigan because in his first year he was always doing spells wrong and getting blown up which is always funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's an excellent choice and reason! Thankfully the movies aren't real otherwise I can imagine he'd have been very hurt from his first year. Which movie is your favourite?

      Delete
  3. Kia-ora there,
    my name is Zephaniah and I am a part of doing the SLJ aswell as you are. I see that you have completed much of the activities. Tino pai! It is great to see you writing about Harry Potter because quese what, I am also a big fan of harry potter. Which character is your favorite?

    Nga mihi,
    -Zephaniah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I am a bad person for loving Bellatrix, Serious, and Dobby.
    It goes against logic.

    -Quinn, Canada

    ReplyDelete