Pages

Friday, December 20, 2019

(SLJ) Scaling New Heights

Hello again Everyone! This is my Third SLJ Activity For Day 1. In this activity we have to choose a charity And write about it. I chose the SPCA. The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Is about Helping the animals in need. They have the right to Bring Animal offenders to justice and to investigate in cruelty, abuse, neglect and abandonment. I think that anyone who donates money to the SPCA is Saving the life of an Abused Guinea Pig, A Cruelly tortured Rabbit, A Neglected dog & an Abandoned Cat to find a home. You don't even need to donate. You can even go in and adopt an animal and that would help so much for those amazing workers at The SPCA



The SPCA Brings in Animals in Need. Heal them up and try to find them a perfect home and owners that will love them there entire life! That's what makes them special

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jack its me Mahuta commenting on your blog again. I'm glad that you think SPCA needs lots of love, care and support. That's why everyone should help this charity because animals in the world need lots of help. Maybe you should make your blog post more eye catching. Maybe you could give me some tips on my blog. https://kpsmahutah.blogspot.com/
    Blog you later:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Jack,

    How are you today? I hope you're having a nice holiday so far!

    I think you've chosen a great charity to talk about. The SPCA do so many great things for animals that need some love and a new home, and I think it's great that you included some information about how your readers can help!

    I love animals and I think every pet deserves a loving home. Do you have any pets? I have a cat called Oscar and a dog called Tess.

    I like how you included a 'thank you' to the SPCA, that's very thoughtful!

    I look forward to reading more of your work!

    Ngā mihi,
    Tayla

    ReplyDelete