Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

(SLJ) Setting Sail

Kia ora Everyone! This is my first Summer Learning Journey for 2019. This activity was about the 10 food items I would bring on a pacific journey. Enjoy!

I would Bring baked beans and Pinto Beans for the Protein.

Bread So I can put everything on it to make a good meal.

The Corn, Tomatoes and Pumpkin for a fruit and vegie solution.

Smoked Salmon, Clams, Sardines and Mackerel for a nice seafood dinner and Protein.

Here is a Link to the Website I got the Images from (Click Here)


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jack! Great to meet you! I’m super excited to see what you’ll post these holidays! It’s super rainy down here in Auckland, I hope the weather is treating you better up in Northland!

    Thank you for your great post! I think your choice of colours is super effective. The white font against the black background really makes your work stand out! I especially liked how you included photos of all your food choices! Please don’t forget to attribute your pictures! This means to include the links (of where you got your artwork), in your blog post! It’s super important for your readers to know where you got your artwork from!

    Wow, you’ve included a lot of canned food! I think you’ve chosen some super useful choices! I did noticed you haven’t really answered the question fully. If you are a year 6 - 8 learner, we’d love to hear about your reasons behind the food choices!
    We can’t award full points unless you’ve answered the question completely! Please edit your post so we can give you the full marks for all your hard work!

    Other than that, ka pai on a great post! Remember you can comment on other bloggers’ posts for extra points! Have a wonderful day.

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Olive! I had no Idea it was raining until yesterday as I was down in the South Island for a week. So that's why I now have three other days to complete! I will now fix my blog post. Thanks!

      Delete