Pages

Monday, January 21, 2019

Adoption Day (Summer Learning Journey)

Adoption Day 

  1. Barn Owl
  2. Snowy Owl 
  3. Red Panda

The Barn owl & Snowy owl are both similar in two ways, they can both catch food in the snow and they are both owls. Red Pandas Have Fur, not feathers. Red Pandas are herbivores (They eat Plants) where as owls are Carnivours (They eat Meat). Red Pandas have a different habitat to the owls.

I would most likely adopt a Barn Owl because Barn Owls are my favourite kinds of owls and owls are my favourite animals so I would adopt a Barn Owl.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jack,

    How are your holiday's going?

    You have chosen some great species to compare and have done an excellent job at outlining the similarities and differences between them all. What is it about barn owls that make them your favourite animal?

    I think my favourite species would be dolphins as they are so beautiful and mesmerising to watch dunk in and out of the water. I would also love to see a turtle in real life as I think they are pretty special creatures too.

    Fabulous work on yet another activity. You're awesome Jack!
    Nga mihi, Georgia.

    ReplyDelete