Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2019

The Maui Dolphin, True or false (Summer Learning Journey)

The Maui Dolphin, True or False


True or False




  • Unlike a common dolphin Maui dolphins are the only dolphins with a rounded fin.
  • Maui dolphins only live up to 20 years which is short compared to a common dolphin and a whale.
  • Maui dolphins are the only dolphins that can survive underwater for 3 days straight without going up to get air.
  • Maui dolphins are known for there perfect way of making people think that they are cute and then eating them.
  • Female Maui dolphins have there baby's between the 7 to 9 years of their life.
  • Maui dolphins are the biggest dolphins in the world.
Which ones are True and which ones are False.
Put your ideas down in the comments.



2 comments:

  1. Mōrena Jack!

    I hope you are enjoying your monday morning! What is the weather like over in Northland? I bet it is beautiful. It is sunny in Auckland and we have a few clouds.

    The Maui dolphin is one of the most beautiful sea animals I have ever seen, it is so heartbreaking that they are also endangered. I believe that learning about them can really help us raise our awareness, also sharing the facts that you have learnt to others! Okay after researching this is what I believe is true or false:
    True
    True
    False
    False- They don’t eat people
    True
    False- They are the smallest dolphin

    I sure hope these are right! Let me know if I got any of these wrong.

    ngā mihi,
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Georgia! You got it right! Good Job. Thank you for commenting.
      I just thought it would be funny that they eat people.
      Jack

      Delete