Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Lake Taupo Cycle Race (Summer Learning Journey)

My Support Crew
If I was to do the Lake Taupo Cycle Race I would choose for my support crew, my mum because she will always tell me to keep going and she will love me even if I come last!
I would also choose my sister Bella because even though she yells at me and is usually always angry at me I know she still loves me & she will always have my back.
Lastly I would choose my best friend Lincoln because he always makes me laugh and that would keep me going.
I have chosen all these people because they all share one thing, they all know that I will do great & even if I didn't they would still congratulate me.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Jack,

    It sounds like you have picked a very supportive and encouraging support crew. I can imagine that it would be a big achievement to just finish the race, have you seen how long the races are!?! I can see that your support crew would be over the moon when you finish the race and I’m sure you would be uber proud of yourself as well! If you had the chance to compete in the race, would you? I think I would and I would want to enter the race that goes all the way around Lake Taupo. That way I could say that I have cycled around Lake Taupo!

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete