Pages

Friday, January 18, 2019

My Favorite Rainy Day Activities (Summer Learning Journey)

My Favorite Rainy Day Activities

My favorite rainy day activities are.

Playing Minecraft on my iPad because Minecraft is my favourite game ever. I like watching Movies on Netflix with my sister and my mum, me and my sister always fight over what movie to watch so mum usually ends up choosing the movie.
Watching Youtube on my iPad is fun because I can watch cool videos of my favorite youtubers. Playing Sims on my iPad is something else I like to do because you get to create your own virtual world and I also like to play board games with my family, we have lots and lots of different games to choose from.



2 comments:

  1. Hello Jack,
    I am Vitaraag. You seem like a gaming person. Personally I don't play to many video games but I still do play a little. I also like mine craft and board games. We usually never watch movies. You have put lots of effort into this post. Maybe next time you can say what board games you play. Keep up the amazing work!

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Jack!

    Well done on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity!
    You have come up with some pretty cool ideas of what to do when it’s a rainy, I am sure some of your classmates would definitely agree with you.
    I like watching Netflix on a rainy day as well, what are you favourite movies or shows? I like Netflix because you don’t have any ads so you can pause, rewind and fast-forward, it’s super handy.

    I am really looking forward to reading more of your blog posts!
    Don’t forget that you can get extra points by posting meaningful, thoughtful and positive comments on any other bloggers post! Keep up the awesome work!

    ngā mihi,
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete