Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Caramel Popcorn (Summer Learning Journey)

Caramel Popcorn

1. 8 cups popped popcorn.
2. 1 cup unsalted butter.
3. 11/2 cup light brown sugar packed. 
4. 1/3 cup light corn syrup.
5. 1/2 tsp vanilla extract.
6. 1 tsp salt.
7. 1 tsp baking soda.

I love caramel popcorn because it is so nice but when you just eat normal popcorn it just tastes really boring. With the added caramel the popcorn gets an added jazz to it which just makes it so much better to eat even though it hardens up and it is crunchy it is still delicious.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Jack,

    Yum, caramel popcorn! Your recipe sounds delicious, did you make it up yourself or is it from a website or recipe book? I would love to see the instructions for this recipe so I could try it out this weekend! Do you like to cook or bake at home? I love to bake cakes and cookies for my friends. I love seeing how happy yummy baking makes people happy!

    I hope you are having a good day with your whanau!

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete