Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Taranaki Mounga Project (Summer Learning Journey)

Taranaki Mounga Project

I really liked this video because my family is from Taranaki and I thought it is cool to see what people are doing for it. I have always liked what happens in Taranaki (only when it is good and helpful) because I have been to Taranaki so many times that it has just become a place that is like home to me (because I am from there). I have been everywhere around Taranaki exept for Mt Egmont and I really want to go there but it is really good to know that they are doing something for it.
This is why I like this video

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Jack,

    The Taranaki Project sounds very interesting! I would love to climb Mt Egmont this year. I have heard the climb is well worth the beautiful views that you get from the top. How long did you live in Taranaki for? I have never been but I’m excited to spend time there.

    Have you enjoyed completing the Summer Learning Journey? I have been loved being apart of the Summer Learning Journey again this summer and I can’t wait to be apart of the Summer Learning Journey again next summer! Are you thinking of doing the Summer Learning Journey again next year?

    Blog ya later!

    Dani

    ReplyDelete