Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2019

Taniwha, Real or fake (Summer Learning Journey)

Taniwha, Real or Fake

I think that the Taniwha is fake because nobody has ever seen a Taniwha and they are supposed to steal people and eat them and they would have to come out sometimes wouldn't they? The Taniwha is just a Maori myth that nobody has ever been able to classify as true so why should we make ourselves believe it? Who has actually ever seen a real Taniha? Who? well this is just  what I believe so if you believe it then that is your belief .

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jack,

    Thank you for sharing your opinion on the legitimacy of the Taniwha. I think you have created a strong argument against the Taniwha being real and I really enjoyed reading it!

    Does anyone in your family believe the Taniwha is real? What about Maui?

    You're so close to finishing the programme! Ka pai. I look forward to reading the rest of your blog posts soon :-)

    Nga mihi,
    Georgia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jack,
    I am Vitaraag. I strongly agree with you but I have one question. What would the bubbles be from the video? Where do you think the myth of the taniwha came from? Do you want to visit the river and investigate the area. Maybe next time you can say what you think those bubbles were so people can understand that your opinion is true. Do you want to visit the river? Keep up the phenomenal work!

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete